#1 SEO Agency in London
We are Bird. A multi award winning Digital Agency. We are based in the UK with offices in London and Essex.
Wanna get in touch?
Award Winning Search Engine Optimisation Company London
You’ve probably found us by searching for SEO Agency London or SEO Company in London. You have come to the right place! We have been offering our expertise to clients of all sizes and industries for over 7 years now. We are an award winning team and top rated on all the reputable ratings platforms. So you can rest assured you are in safe hands with us.
Increase Google Rank
- With SEO you gain rank on google.
- Rank each page on your website for it’s own keyword
- Small tweaks can get big results
Long Term Gains
- Your rank will get better and better over time
- You do not lose your rank if you stop
- The benefits are compounding (each month builds on top of the last month)
- We dont just drive new visitors, we improve website.
- Tweak look and feel to make people buy more.
- Build trust with your customers.
- Target better keywords e.g. Buy Shoes Online instead of just Shoes.
- Ideal for local businesses.
- Ability to target a keyword for a local area.
- Ability to target multiple services.
- Ability to target multiple areas.
- Ability to target Nationally/Internationally
- Ability to target multiple products
- Ability to target multiple categories
Everything is Tracked
- Able to track phonecalls
- Able to track purchases
- Able to track contact forms
- Tracking provides ability to provide an ROI figure.
Press Coverage, Exposure for Our Notable Achievements.
Sometimes our achievements are press worthy. Here's some examples of websites we have been mentioned on.
Blog Posts, Some of Our Latest Articles.
We publish blogs and articles relevant to the industry on a regular basis. Here's a small sample of them.
The Battle For Online Recognition (SEO vs PPC)
The BIG advantages of Pay Per Click in 2018
This is Why YOU Should Hire A PPC Expert.
Contact Form, Get in Touch.
Seen enough and want to tell us about your project? Use the form below.